- All students are supposed to deposit their personal belongings such as personal books, bags etc. while entering the library. College shall not be responsible for any loss or damage to the belongings.
- Use of refreshment or food items of any kind inside the library is not allowed and strictly prohibited.
- Library is place to build knowledge and keeping the same in view, pin drop silence is to be observed in the College Library.
- All the issued books must be returned on or before the due date so as to avoid overdue charges and make them available for use by other students as well.
- The Librarian I/C is free to recall any issued book at any time.
- Students must submit the issued books from the library before proceeding on long leave except books issued for break.
- Books borrowed should be protected from RAIN, DUST, INSECT, etc. and must be returned in the same condition as it was issued.
- Users should not deface, mark, cut, mutilate or damage library resources in any way. If anyone is found doing so, she shall be charged with the full replacement cost of the resource.
- Students are advised not to issue books to others on their names.
- Reference Documents like Dictionary, Encyclopedia, Year Books, and Journals etc. shall not be issued out.
- No visitor or guest is permitted to use the Library without the prior permission of the Library I/C he/she is required to produce a proper introduction letter from the concerned Institution/Organization.
- All students are advised to come to the Library in decent dress as they are in the classrooms.
At the time of leaving the Institute finally, the students must submit the library property, if it is issued or lying with the students, to the College Library and students must obtain a "Library Clearance" certificate from the College Library, in order to ensure that they does not have any overdue charge with her.
Opening Hours: Monday to Saturday: 10.00 am to 2.00 pm